Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally, an update!

Well it appears that I have been quite silent these past few (ok, more than a few) months.  My only excuse is my crazy schedule.  I have been so busy teaching, attending class, practicing, rehearsing-- the list goes on.  This year has been great, and I've learned so much from my students, my own professor Dr. Gier, and the many guest artists that we've had at the University of Iowa this year.  I truly feel blessed to be in the situation that I am here-- I have true role models that encourage and support me in everything that I do.  To all of you Iowa folk out there, thank you.

Ok, so here are two exciting bits of news:

The Southeast Trombone Symposium had a huge article in the most recent ITA Journal. Thanks to Stephen Hoy for writing such an in depth article! Here's a link http://www.ita-web.org/journal/

Also, I have been asked to write a guest post for BrassMusician.com, a new online magazine for all things brass!  I have been thinking a lot about what I want to write, and I think I may be onto something now. More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment