Monday, August 23, 2010

A Brief Break

To those of you nice people out there in blog land who follow this blog, I apologize for being so lax! I had the best intentions in June while at the STS to update Ladies in Brass, but that whole week was much busier than I could have imagined, and the rest of my summer went much the same way. Better to be busy than bored, I suppose. Luckily, I kept a journal of notes during the masterclasses, so now I can finally turn them into L&B entries.

Another quick note-- I won the solo competition at the STS!!! Here's a link to another blog of mine detailing that experience, along with some books that I read over the summer. http://amidwesterntale.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-horn-new-books.html

1 comment:

  1. As all of you know, the clinicians at the STS are not ladies, as my blog title describes. Here's my justification: I am a female trombonist, and I attended the STS 2010-- this is what I learned.

    ReplyDelete